Faith United Baptist Church Gathering Guidelines
Beginning Sunday June 7, 2020 Faith United Baptist Church will open the sanctuary for only Worship Service. There are important safety and health guidelines that must be followed if you attend Worship Service. Please read and understand these guidelines prior to joining us for Worship.
1. We ask that if you are not feeling well or are showing signs of COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home for the safety of you and others.
2. Only the main entrance of the church will be open. Doors will open at 10:00am; Worship Service will begin at 10:30am.
3. Temperatures will be taken at the door prior to entering the church. Be prepared to answer a couple general health questions.
4. Some seating in the sanctuary will be blocked off in order for social distancing. As you enter the sanctuary, a church representative will assist you in finding a seat. Families living under the same roof can sit together, but it is encouraged to remain 6 feet from other families or other individuals in the sanctuary.
5. We ask that you maintain social distancing at all times and NO physical contact is advised (hugs, handshakes, elbow bumps, etc.)
6. Please refrain from congregating in the foyer or restrooms.
7. Restrooms will be open. Classrooms, nursery and fellowship hall will be closed.
8. At the end of the service, the congregation will dismiss in a directed way to facilitate social distancing. Please listen for these directions at the end of our Worship Service.
9. You will have the opportunity to drop your offerings and tithes in the collection plate as you leave the sanctuary. The offering will not be collected during the service to minimize contact.
10. Face masks will not be required, but will be welcomed if you wish to wear one.
These guidelines will be in place until further notice and are subject to change at any moment. Our hope is to accommodate all who wish to attend safely. We understand that some may not be comfortable yet in gathering and we encourage you to stay home until you are ready. We will continue to offer Facebook Live viewing through the month of June.
The church building will be cleaned and sanitized following all gatherings for your safety.
All other activities held in the church will continue to be suspended at this time. This includes, Sunday School, all Wednesday night activities and all other programs and activities held at the church.
Stay up to date on changes by visiting this website page or on our Facebook page.
Image already added
Image already added